ALL THE FIGURES:
- 1.5: in millions, the number of measurements made each year in Michelin laboratories for materials and semi-finished products.
- 12: in minutes, the time needed to circle the Earth if we add up the distances of the endurance and longevity tests that MICHELIN performs on machines or vehicles (this represents 1.8 billion kilometers every year )
- 700: the number of different certified measurement and testing methods. Michelin performs both analyses at a nanometric scale and tests on tires measuring 4 meters in height and weighing more than five tons.
- 75,000: the number of tests conducted with customers each year, for a total of 96 million kilometers for passenger car, 18 million kilometers for light truck and 360 million kilometers for trucks
- 80: the amplitude, in degrees Celsius, of temperature conditions for tests conducted on Michelin machines. They can perform analyses at ambient temperatures from -30°C to +50°C, at speeds of up to 450 km/h.
For more information on this brand and its product range please visit: